Cobalt Mystic (NOTE: this is also being posted under my SPN ID where applicable)Pairing:
let’s just call it S4 and be done with it, yeahFeedback:
Just play nice, and try not to do any permanent damage, k.Disclaimer:
Just playing with the pretty kittens. If they were mine, Cas and Dean would be going at it in front of the camera and Sammy would have stayed dead, so yeah… Unfortunately, neither set are mine, but I will gladly groom and bathe them before sending them back home to their Daddys (aka Joss/Mutant Enemy/et al, Kripke/McG/et al, and a bunch of other corporate-type ppl, who are, in other words, not me).Beta:
My beautiful kitty_alex
who loves to correct my mistakes, and not only planted the seeds of Dean/Cas but continues to feed the fire, AND has the guts to tell me when my writing sucks!Warnings/Squicks:
boy touching, schmangst, further abuse of Robert Frost poetrySummary:
Dean’s back, Seals are breaking, angels are angsting, and Spike is the voice of reason- why yes, it is the Apocalypse!!!!!AN1
: This is a sequel to Miles to Go
a Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Supernatural crossover. With the exception of vampires assume that the SPN laws of demonology and spooks apply.AN2
: Useful information…
- Comics? What comics? We don’t need no stinkin’ comics!
- This verse went AU during AtS S5 @ Damage - this means (among other things) none of the Blackthorn arc has happened and there is no Illyria.
- John Winchester is alive.
- Sammy stayed in law school; never got picked up by Dean.
On the Frost!Verse
- Spike and Xander were formally Mated @ a year and a half- two years before this fic takes place
- Spike’s nickname for Dean is a reference to Vampire Hunter D
and not a simple shortening of Dean.AN3
: Takes place roughly 5 yrs after Miles to Go
, in other words current SPN timeline.AN4
: I have messed about with the order of some Seal related events from SPN- this was intentional.AN5
: Title and chapter headings are taken from Robert Frost’s The Road Not Taken~~~~~~~~~( Collapse )